- Includes 2017 First Aid & CPR Guidelines
- 6.5–8-hour course with flexible scheduling options. Both traditional and blended learning is available.
- 3-year certification (or as legislation dictates)
- Includes CPR Level C and AED certification (where local legislation permits)
- Online Manual & Electronic Certification issued.
- Preparing to Respond
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Written exam (min. passing grade: 75%)
See Upcoming Events & Register
Events Search and Views Navigation