Working at Height Construction is mandatory training for workers who work at heights using fall protection devices as defined by OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety Act) – Ontario Reg 213/91. This course is for construction workers, supervisor, JHSC members and health and safety supervisor. We are an approved training provider with the Chief Prevention Officer of Ontario.
What you will learn:
- Recognition of fall/height hazards
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Eliminating or Controlling Hazards
- Ladders and Similar Equipment
- Warning Methods, Physical Barriers and Other Fixed Equipment
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment theory and Use
- Calculating Fall Distances
- Anchor Points
- Work Access Equipment and Platforms
- Rescue Planning
Course requires 100% mandatory participation. Participants must achieve 75% on the written test and 100% on the mandatory tie off test. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Members of the Northumberland Builders and Constructors Association should register through the Association to receive your member’s discount. Please contact Carleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (289) 252-6159.
SEE UPCOMING EVENTS & REGISTER
Upcoming Events › Working At Heights
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Working At Heights. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.